Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Project 219: Day 56 - April Showers bring May flowers- (planning)

Terrific Tuesday 
This morning as tired as I was from lack of sleep I managed to go to the gym for 9:30am
The Zumba this morning was extremely energetic that I completely forgot how tired I was. The music was pumpin and not a break in between. I broke out a sweat within minutes. It was awesome!
It's what you'd expect from a man who is energetic and Cuban dancer/instructor 

Then I was still able to put in half an hour of weight training and abs workout.
Having done all that exercise, my mindset was programmed to eat well, lots of vegetables and tilapia fish for lunch probably under 600 calories
and had my shake for supper. 
But I believe I may have burned all my calories and definitely some fat after having to teach Zumba in the evening on top of my early morning workout!

I should be ready for the pink sands in Bermuda in a month :)

So ya, we're booked to go on the NCL Breakaway next month!
My goal is to look Fit and Fab by then. Now if I could just get my injured shoulder back to normal again.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment