Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Project 219: Day 28: When Luck lucks out... work your butt off! (Part6)

So this is a day late but I'm posting it up anyways.

*yesterday (day 28) I spent the whole day resting and lying down trying to sleep because I had not
slept the whole night because of pain. 

But no luck!

I can't sleep because I hear every little noise so I turned some tv noise on
but still no luck!
I ended up watching, then I would snooze for a little bit and all throughout the 4 hrs
of trying to sleep I got in at least 20mins.
Then just as I was getting a little drowsy, it was time to get ready to go teach Zumba!

Just imagine how it would feel to be soooo tired, no sleep and this has been going 
on for many many weeks. 3 hrs a night if I'm lucky and the most I can get in for a nap is 30 mins.
Then I have those lucky days when I can finally get 5hrs in.

To top it off, the excruciating pain from my shoulders that still needs attention but I'm too
stubborn to go to the doctor. I've had this similar problem in the past 
so I know what needs to be done.

So yes I still have to teach because it's so darn hard to find a substitute last minute.
It's amazing how many certified Zumba instructors are out there. 
They are popping up everywhere like popcorn but never available to substitute.

Why??

Well it isn't as easy as you would think, it's not exactly like aerobics where your 
routine can be done over and over again. 
Let's just say that its one thing to take a class and it's another to teach it.

As I was getting ready, I could hardly lift my shirt over my head with the injured arm
How was I going to teach????



People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment