Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Project 219: Day 20: Follow your Heart they say... but what if it's clogged up and ready for a heart attack?(part-6)


So lately I've practiced the art of saying no.
I had decided that I will learn to give other people including close friends 
ownership of their problems. 
Meaning that I will not solve it for them.
I can be a friend but will no longer be their chauffeur, the therapist, etc. 
Sometimes I just need to do less favors or they do take me for granted.
Deep down in my heart, I've been feeling that way in different areas.
It's always a pleasure to help when it's from the heart.

But lately my heart is tired.

So I had to put a stop to it, and started saying NO.

The outcome to this experiment???
Not good!
It's sad but it showed me that friends may not be your true friends. 
And that is just fine with me also. 
This part of my life can also be cleansed.

Furthermore, this exercise taught me that I do not need to justify my actions.
I needed the time to strengthen myself, to be whole again
and to just give myself some little time to sort things through.
I did what I knew in my heart was the right thing to do.
And I hate letting people down but I had to do it. 

Reality check:
Many people just think of themselves.
I was glad to see this because it just gave me more reason to learn to start saying no.


(Daily Dare: Clarity is so vital when it comes to seeing successful results. 
Its great to have a vision but first it start by clearing up the clutter that blocks it)

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment