Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Project 219: Day 9- Sorry but there's no Refunds or Returns! (Part 4)

I love to go barefoot as much as possible.
 But only when my floor is cleaned and mopped thoroughly!
So today I'm all barefoot and happy!

There's something about a clean, organized home.
It feels serene, refreshed and my mind is free to create.
I spent the whole morning just trying to tidy up and I'm already in the 
spring cleaning mode but I have to stop myself from going crazy!

I decided that Mondays and Thursdays will be my cleaning days and will spend the day 
writing, planning and getting in-tune with my purpose.

I've never felt so relaxed and so inspired since I started this blog. 
There's something so magical about being home.
Lately it feels good to be home!
Home physically and home mentally/emotionally with what feels like my true destiny.
Creativity is what I seek!
I miss it!!!
I hate to be normal, I want to be myself  and be home again.

Or maybe I'm just happy I can be barefoot again!
Can't wait to put more meat into my blogs :)

True-North Thursdays 
(Daily Dare: I'm gonna be me no matter how silly that may be)

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment