Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, February 24, 2014

Project 219: Day 8- Sorry but there's no Refunds or Returns! (Part 3)

I had the most PainFuL and AwkWard massage today!

It was a bit wacky and weird but I'm sure it's going to be effective, I can feel it!
It's not the normal, ah-feels-so-good relaxing massage that you never want to end.
It's called cupping massage and what I call the ... 
" Ouchhhhh get your hands off me!!!" 
Yep torture!
I've had this excruciating pinched nerve from my shoulders that goes through my arms
which keeps me up at night on top of my insomnia. Geeewhizz!!! 
Surprisingly, I don't feel it too much when I do Zumba or when I'm working out 
But when I'm in bed, it shoots at me like the annoying FB  invites!!!

Yes like a Facebook game or event invite. 
If you've got over4.5K friends, you've got a lot of gamers inviting you to all kinds of events and games.

Speaking of Facebook invites and why so many friends....

My sons used to think I was a little weird and wacky accepting all kinds of friend request.
They also thought my blogging was weird. Lol, I don't blame them :)

But little do they know that there's a method to my madness.
Now that my youngest son is studying International Business in University,
he is starting to understand that method through marketing courses.
Yep Mom is a little weird! 

Seriously though,
what's life without the W's???
Weird, Whimsy, Wacky and Wild???

Sorry but No ReTurns or Refunds on choosing your MOM!
Shoulda chosen better before you came to earth!!! Lol!





This is my Wacky Wednesdays and it's one of my favorite days of the week where anything goes

(Daily Dare: have a little fun and be a little wacky cos life is serious enough and no one like a boring friend!)





People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment