Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Project 219: Day 3-When NO ONE Really Cares - Blog anyways! (Part 3)

So if no one gives a 'crap' about you... Then who should???

So yes I fell off the darn blogging tree again and off the face of this earth.
But I was never gone!!!
I just planted the seed and hid awhile in order to grow my roots deeper and stronger. 
If I had lost followers then it's how it should be.
One of the reasons I stopped blogging was because I lost my sense of purpose.
I got carried away with the "Me" world!
I may have given a superficial image and seemed 'self-absorbed' and I agree that it's easy to fall into what I call a'Hollywood-symptom" trap. 
We all want to be stars lol!

Perhaps we've been programmed to become 'self-absorbed'! 
Heck I'm an owner of the "Ipad, iPhones" it's all about me right?
Let's face it, we all have a voice, we want to matter and to belong and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and so on....will give us that venue.

Over the past 5 yrs and no-thanks to media and internet, I've noticed we've moved from the  'information' age to 'attention' age. 
It's become "About me, myself and I"

 It's a good thing that I'm also very self-reflective and I can be honest with myself. 
 I look deep within whenever I lose my sense of identity. 
I pull out of the picture, I reflect and I humble myself and look for my true self.
Now that's a new talent that I can be proud about :)




It's funny because lm not usually the type to care if people give a 'CwAp' 
but as a normal human being, a small part of me still does. 
However that small part is insignificant and incomparable to how I feel about myself.

I know exactly who I am and my foundation is deeply rooted in the important places.
So here I am again... blogging :)

(Today's Daily Dare: Finding strength by looking deep within and moving forward.)









People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment