Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 28, 2014

Project 219: Day 14- Follow your Heart they say... but what if it's clogged up and ready for a heart attack?(part2)

I love my husband but I'm starting to think he is trying to kill me!!!! (Kidding)

Yes he does smother me with sweets and chocolates and lets just add food to that!
If he's not making a huge breakfast, he takes me out for breakfast
and lunch and dinners on a date regularly. 
He brings me back cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory on his travels to the USA
cos we don't have the magical restaurant here in Montreal.
Lately, he's been making gourmet cheesecake for me at home. 
And they are delish!!!
He is the sweetest guy I know and he spoils me.

I love him and all that he does for me...
But I don't think he realizes that he is slowly killing me!

Sweets is my kryptonite!

I can't function with or without it.
What am I gonna do???

This morning was very tough again, feeling all the discomforts from neck and shoulder pain.
Lacking more sleep but nevertheless better than most nights.

Hubby was kind enough to move around gently in the room to get ready for work.
However as he was leaving he suggested I let some light into the room.
I wasn't ready to get up.
I planned on being in bed till noon lol!
But I knew that its too much time wasted.
 I agreed, I had to sit up, get up, and move but didn't :)

So I went back to sleep for 30mins and that's plenty to add to my sleep deprivation experience lately.
Every minute of sleep counts.
 I need to get better physically! 
And sleep and rest is the answer.

I woke up, got on the phone, took care of a little bit of business.
Our conversation was very productive and went into the 'heart of the matter'
We discussed about going back into the 'core' and following our heart's passion.
It's amazing how productive and accomplished you can get when you are 'truthful'
We now have a better direction because there's a bit more clarity in our roles.

So I got off the bed feeling like I can take on the day. 
Had lunch and went back to my room and thought to finally let the sunlight in as Joe suggested.
And this is what I saw on my headboard as I opened the curtains.

(Kryptonite: maybe hubby was only trying to make me weak so that I stay still and heal.)

My husband has probably done this too many times and hid chocolates in obvious places
But I always manage to forget and I get surprised each time lol!
Now that's a benefit to being forgetful I guess :)

(Daily Dare: Kryptonite or weaknesses holds me back for a reason. It's there to help me determine if all my strength is necessary and worth the effort for the following journey)










People who read this post also read :



1 comment:

  1. My kryptonite is chocolate ice cream. Sometimes I purposely do not buy it when shopping but then my wife brings it home and the temptation is too great. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete