Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Project 219: Day 1- When NO ONE Really Cares - Blog anyways! (Part 1)

Facebook is a great liar.... it says my audience misses me and it's been a month since my last post!

 
I have not posted for almost 2 yrs but I'll take that lie anytime
just to get started with blogging again.
This time it's going to be a little different 
I call it 
PROJECT 219
consisting of 219 Days starting today!
(2/19 = February, 19)

So it's been 2 yrs since I blogged here. 
I feel refreshed after abandoning one of my passions (blogging)
and taking the time to re-create myself.
A lot has changed since I let The Dare Diva take a break.
I believe that I've managed to help her BECOME a more defined 
character who has more to share and blog about.
Some may say...
"Oh Heck NOT AGAIN!"
And the hard fact is that No ONE Really Cares...
So I say BLOG Anyways!
This is the beauty of the internet...
There's information, there's garbage and there's...
The Dare Diva. 
Lol!


to be continued...

(Daily Dare: Today I'm creating my personal GPS and envisioning the end of Day 219)


People who read this post also read :



2 comments: