Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Battle with ADD!

So Okay I disappear now and then because I can't seem to FOCUS!
But each time that I get distracted, life gets even more interesting
and there seems to be a lesson attached to all my actions.
I GET BACK UP 
with even more experiences and more to 
SHARE!

Of course it's all in my attitude!
Yes I do get discouraged, I am after all human too
but when I use one of those little 
SECRET weapon
I immediately understand that everything I do is 
MEANT TO BE!
Every ACTION can either BREAK me or MAKE me!
(I choose the latter of course)

I choose to fight back each time and I'm not always sure why but eventually
I start to see the bigger picture!
Every negative action becomes a positive learning experience and this is how I get up each time.

So whatever negative forces that come against me to try and bring me down...
I certainly hope he is saying to himself or herself....

You can read my ebook in my other blog coming soon at
Divalicious Diaries
www.divaliciousdiaries.com

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment